January is an extremely popular time of the year to make New Year's Resolutions, most likely because of it's close correlation with the beginning of the year. However, as someone who likes to colour outside the lines, I decided to create what I call a New Year's Febr-olution. Basically, it's all the resolve of promising to do something at the turn of the year, without the restrictions of having to stick to them in January!
All of that is a complete lie, but it makes me sleep better about the fact that I've started this blog in February, a whole month after I intended to. Then again, it was either face the shame of a missed-by-30-days deadline or wait another 11 months to try again, because it's common knowledge that no serious commitment can begin in any other month than the first one of the year.
Anyway, for those of you who haven't been completely disappointed by my lack of discipline and blatant disregard for the stone-set New Year's Resolution rules, welcome to Between Born & Buried. This blog will be a collection of random thoughts, musings and reflections of things that I encounter in the period of time between being birth and burial called life.
I hope anyone reading this (even if it's just my mum) enjoys it almost half as much as I know I will writing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment